IgG antibody | 8A4
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) (CH2 Domain) antibody, clone 8A4 recognizes an epitope within the CH2 domain of the Fc region of all subclasses of human IgG.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human IgG polyclonal.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mouse were fused with cells of the P3-NS1/Ag1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG antibody
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2008) Monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease associated with membranous features.
Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 23: 3888-94.
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2013) Proliferative glomerulonephritis with discrete deposition of monoclonal immunoglobulin γ1 C(H) 2 heavy chain and κ light chain: A new variant of monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease.
Pathol Int. 63: 63-7.
Gehlsen, K. et al. (2012) Pharmacokinetics of engineered human monomeric and dimeric CH2 domains.
MAbs. 4: 466-74.
Kato, H. et al. (2015) Rapid Deterioration of the Renal Function Caused by the Coexistence of Intratubular Amyloidosis and Myeloma Cast Nephropathy.
Intern Med. 54 (23): 3023-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up