IgG antibody | 8A4
Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) (CH2 Domain) antibody, clone 8A4 recognizes an epitope within the CH2 domain of the Fc region of all subclasses of human IgG.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human IgG polyclonal.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mouse were fused with cells of the P3-NS1/Ag1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2008) Monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease associated with membranous features.
Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 23: 3888-94.
Komatsuda, A. et al. (2013) Proliferative glomerulonephritis with discrete deposition of monoclonal immunoglobulin γ1 C(H) 2 heavy chain and κ light chain: A new variant of monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease.
Pathol Int. 63: 63-7.
Gehlsen, K. et al. (2012) Pharmacokinetics of engineered human monomeric and dimeric CH2 domains.
MAbs. 4: 466-74.
Kato, H. et al. (2015) Rapid Deterioration of the Renal Function Caused by the Coexistence of Intratubular Amyloidosis and Myeloma Cast Nephropathy.
Intern Med. 54 (23): 3023-8.