IgA antibody | Mc24-2E11
Mouse anti Human IgA heavy chain antibody, clone Mc24-2E11 recognizes human immunoglobulin alpha heavy chains. No cross reactivity observed with IgG, IgM or free kappa and lambda light chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Reduced and alkylated human IgA.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01876 Related reagents
- P01877 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHA1 Related reagents
- IGHA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgA antibody
Creasey, A.M. et al. (2003) Nonspecific immunoglobulin M binding and chondroitin sulfate A binding are linked phenotypes of Plasmodium falciparum isolates implicated in malaria during pregnancy.
Infect Immun. 71 (8): 4767-71.
Balu, S. et al. (2011) A Novel Human IgA Monoclonal Antibody Protects against Tuberculosis.
J Immunol. 186: 3113-9.