IgA antibody | 15D6
Filter by Application:FLA E Reset
|Mouse anti Human IgA antibody, clone 15D6 recognizes an epitope contained in the CH2 domain of the Fc fragment of Human IgA.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Prepared by Protein G chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified Human IgA.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgA antibody
Lorin, V. & Mouquet, H. (2015) Efficient generation of human IgA monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 422: 102-10.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up