Granzyme B antibody | GB7
|Mouse anti Human Granzyme B antibody, clone GB7 recognizes the serine protease Granzyme B, expressed within the granules of cytolytic lymphocytes (CTLs)
Granzyme B plays a key role in the induction of apoptosis by CTLs. After delivery to the target cell Granzyme B activates the cascade of caspases that finally results in cell death.
Mouse anti Human Granzyme B antibody, clone GB7 has been reported to be suitable for Western Blotting, demonstrating reactivity with recombinant granzyme B and also reactivity with recombinant granzyme H (Sedelies et al. 2004). Human granzymes B and H share ~71% sequence identity by clustal analysis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Recombinant Granzyme B.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/50||1/200|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for Granzyme B antibody
(2011) Human Protein Atlas: CAB000376
Human Protein Atlas: CAB000376
Kummer, J.A. et al. (1993) Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies raised against recombinant human granzymes A and B and showing cross reactions with the natural proteins.
J Immunol Methods. 163 (1): 77-83.
Nield, L.E. et al. (2002) Endocardial fibroelastosis associated with maternal anti-Ro and anti-La antibodies in the absence of atrioventricular block.
J Am Coll Cardiol. 40: 796-802.
Himmelein, S. et al. (2015) Latent herpes simplex virus 1 infection does not induce apoptosis in human trigeminal Ganglia.
J Virol. 89 (10): 5747-50.
Cohen, M. et al. (2018) Epstein-Barr virus lytic cycle involvement in diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Hematol Oncol. 36 (1): 98-103.
Sedelies, K.A. et al. (2004) Discordant regulation of granzyme H and granzyme B expression in human lymphocytes.
J Biol Chem. 279 (25): 26581-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001772 immunological synapse
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006922 cleavage of lamin
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up