GNB1 antibody | AB04/2E5
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human GNB1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human GNB1 antibody recognizes guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(I)/G(S)/G(T) subunit beta-1, otherwise known as transducin beta chain 1.
GNB1 forms heterotrimeric complexes with G protein subunits α and γ. Mutations in the gene encoding GNB1 result in GNB1 syndrome; with symptoms including developmental delay, hypotonia and epilepsy (Steinrücke et al. 2016). The targeting of GNB1 with microRNA miR-545-3P has been shown to inhibit the progression of some cancers including colon cancer and retinoblastoma (Hu et al. 2022; Tang et al. 2022).
Mouse anti Human GNB1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human GNB1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa in Mouse brain tissue lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-340 of human GNB1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005834 heterotrimeric G-protein complex
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007213 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0071377 cellular response to glucagon stimulus
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up