Fc Epsilon R1 Alpha antibody | 9E1
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human Fc Epsilon R1 Alpha
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Fc Epsilon R1 Alpha
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Human Fc epsilon R1 alpha antibody, clone 9E1 recognizes the human high affinity Fc receptor for IgE (Fc epsilon R1), which plays a central role in the IgE-mediated allergic response. Fc epsilon R1 consists of four subunits, a high affinity IgE binding alpha subunit, a beta chain and two di-sulphide linked gamma subunits. Clone 9E1 specifically recognizes the extracellular D1 domain of the Fc epsilon R1 alpha chain.
Fc epsilon R1 is primarily expressed on mast cells and basophils but expression of Fc epsilon R1 has also been reported on monocytes, Langerhans cells and dendritic cells from patients with atopic diseases.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA2368GA, MCA2368: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA2368T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/50 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
1/25 Pack Size: 25 µg, 0.2 mg
|1/100 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
1/50 Pack Size: 25 µg, 0.2 mg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for Fc Epsilon R1 Alpha antibody
Vangelista, L. et al. (2002) A minimal receptor-Ig chimera of human FcepsilonRI alpha-chain efficiently binds secretory and membrane IgE.
Protein Eng. 15 (1): 51-7.
Vangelista, L. et al. (2002) Efficient folding of the FcepsilonRI alpha-chain membrane-proximal domain D2 depends on the presence of the N-terminal domain D1.
J Mol Biol. 322 (4): 815-25.
Vangelista, L. et al. (2005) Membrane IgE binds and activates Fc epsilon RI in an antigen-independent manner.
J Immunol. 174 (9): 5602-11.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up