CD68 antibody | Y1/82A
Filter by Application:F WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD68 antibody, clone Y1/82A recognizes the human CD68 cell surface antigen, a ~110 kDa glycoprotein primarily expressed by macrophages and monocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Phytohaemagglutinin stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the murine NS1 myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/100|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm (BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100 μl
Davey, F.R. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibody (Y1/82A) with specificity towards peripheral blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (7): 753-8.
References for CD68 antibody
Micklem, K. et al. (1989) A human macrophage-associated antigen (CD68) detected by six different monoclonal antibodies.
Br J Haematol. 73 (1): 6-11.
Pulford, K.A. et al. (1990) Distribution of the CD68 macrophage/myeloid associated antigen.
Int Immunol. 2 (10): 973-80.
Holness, C.L. & Simmons, D.L. (1993) Molecular cloning of CD68, a human macrophage marker related to lysosomal glycoproteins.
Blood. 81 (6): 1607-13.
Mahida, Y.R. et al. (1997) Migration of human intestinal lamina propria lymphocytes, macrophages and eosinophils following the loss of surface epithelial cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 109 (2): 377-86.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up