CD52 antibody | HI186
|Mouse anti Human CD52 antibody, clone HI186 reacts with the human CD52 antigen, also known as CAMPATH-1. The CD52 antigen is a remarkably small peptide that is heavily glycosylated, and attached to the cell surface membrane via a GPI link. The apparent molecular mass of the antigen on SDS-PAGE is 25-29 kDa.
CD52 is expressed at high density by lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, thymocytes and macrophages. It is expressed by most lymphoid derived malignancies, although expression on myeloma cells is variable.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human tonsil
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up