CD45RB antibody | MEM-55
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD45RB
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD45RB antibody, clone MEM-55 recognizes the isoform of the leucocyte common antigen encoded by exon B and stains B cells, most T cells and monocytes.
Mouse anti Human CD45RB antibody, clone MEM-55 immunoprecipitates bands of 190, 200 and 205 kDa.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Horse Goat Llama Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50||1/200|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD45RB antibody
Blaylock, M.G. et al. (2003) Eosinophils from patients with asthma express higher levels of the pan-leucocyte receptor CD45 and the isoform CD45RO.
Clin Exp Allergy. 33: 936-41.
Windhagen, A. et al. (2007) Altered CD45 isoform expression in C77G carriers influences cytokine responsiveness and adhesion properties of T cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 150: 509-17.
Ibrahim, S. et al. (2007) Screening of anti-human leukocyte monoclonal antibodies for reactivity with equine leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 63-80.
Davis, W.C. et al. (2007) Use of flow cytometry to identify monoclonal antibodies that recognize conserved epitopes on orthologous leukocyte differentiation antigens in goats, llamas, and rabbits.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 123-30.
Ponchel, F. et al. (2014) An immunological biomarker to predict MTX response in early RA.
Ann Rheum Dis. 73 (11): 2047-53.
Khan, A.A. et al. (2015) Therapeutic immunization with a mixture of herpes simplex virus 1 glycoprotein D-derived “asymptomatic” human CD8+ T-cell epitopes decreases spontaneous ocular shedding in latently infected HLA transgenic rabbits: association with low frequency of local PD-1+ TIM-3+ CD8+ exhausted T cells.
J Virol. 89 (13): 6619-32.
Hunt, L. et al. (2016) T cell subsets: an immunological biomarker to predict progression to clinical arthritis in ACPA-positive individuals.
Ann Rheum Dis. 75 (10): 1884-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up