CD3 antibody | SK7
|Mouse anti Human CD3 antibody, clone SK7 recognizes the T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain (CD3ɛ), also known as T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon. CD3ɛ is a subunit of the TCR-CD3 cell surface receptor complex, which is expressed at the surface of mature T cells, NKT cells and thymocytes (Mariuzza et al. 2020). The CD3 complex is required for intracellular signaling and for TCR surface expression. Recruitment of the TCR/CD3 complex initiates early events leading to proliferation and differentiation of mature T cells into an effector cell (Guy & Vignali 2009).
Deficiency of the CD3ε chain contributes to blocking T-cell development and presentation of a severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) phenotype (Fischer et al. 2005).
Mouse anti-human CD3, clone SK7 binding to CD3 has been shown to be blocked by clone OKT3 and 12F6 (Li et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human CD3ɛ
- >90 % by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up