CD274 antibody | 29E.2A3
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD274 antibody, clone 29E.2A3 detects human CD274, also known as B7-H1 and PD-1L, a cell surface glycoprotein which is a member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules. CD274 is expressed constitutively on macrophages and dendritic cells, and is induced on activated T cells, B cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells in response to interferons alpha, beta and gamma.
CD274 is reported to possess dual functions; inhibition of activated effector T cells and co-stimulation of naïve T cells. CD274 inhibits proliferation of activated T cells via ligation to the co-inhibitory molecule CD279 (programmed death-1; PD-1) leading to the secretion of the regulatory cytokine interleukin-10. CD274 has also been shown to co-stimulate early T cell priming and differentiation.
Deregulated CD274 function has been reported in chronic viral and intracellular bacterial infection, as well as in many autoimmune diseases and cancers.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Full length human CD274
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
- 1Acetone fixation is recommended
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up