CD24 antibody | SN3
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Human CD24 antibody, clone SN3 recognizes the human CD24 cell surface antigen, a heavily glycosylated molecule of ~35-45 kDa. CD24 is expressed by granulocytes and B lymphocytes, and by some activated T cells and T cell malignancies.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA1379, MCA1379GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1379T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Glycoproteins purified from human NALM-1 cell line
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fuzed with cells of a mouse myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
References for CD24 antibody
Barcos, M. et al. (1986) Follicular mantle zone cell subpopulations detected by monoclonal antibody SN3.
Hematol Oncol. 4 (4): 251-9.
Fukukawa, T. et al. (1986) New monoclonal antibodies SN3, SN3a, and SN3b directed to sialic acid of glycoprotein on human non-T leukemia cells.
Exp Hematol. 14 (9): 850-5.
Sallustio, F. et al. (2010) TLR2 plays a role in the activation of human resident renal stem/progenitor cells.
FASEB J. 24 (2): 514-25.
Ohyama, M. et al. (2006) Characterization and isolation of stem cell-enriched human hair follicle bulge cells.
J Clin Invest. 116:249-60.
Kanderová, V. et al. (2010) Aberrantly expressed CEACAM6 is involved in the signaling leading to apoptosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells.
Exp Hematol. 38: 653-660.e1.
Kap, Y.S. et al. (2009) A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
J Histochem Cytochem. 57 (12): 1159-67.
Franz, C. et al. (2016) Extracellular vesicles in human follicular fluid do not promote coagulation.
Reprod Biomed Online. Aug 22. pii: S1472-6483(16)30453-9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0001775 cell activation
- GO:0001959 regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002237 response to molecule of bacterial origin
- GO:0002768 immune response-regulating cell surface receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0016055 Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030296 protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GO:0030856 regulation of epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032597 B cell receptor transport into membrane raft
- GO:0032600 chemokine receptor transport out of membrane raft
- GO:0032913 negative regulation of transforming growth factor-beta3 production
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042632 cholesterol homeostasis
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0043408 regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0043627 response to estrogen stimulus
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up