CD222 antibody | MEM-238
Filter by Application:F IF WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CD222
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD222 antibody, clone MEM-238 recognizes human CD222, a 250 kDa transmembrane protein originally identified as the IGF II receptor. CD222 is ubiquitously expressed and is involved with internalization of a variety of ligands.
Mouse anti Human CD222 antibody, clone MEM-238 recognizes an epitope located in the region between extracellular domains 2 and 5 (aa 192-697) of CD222 (Roberts et al. 2010).
CD222 is primarily expressed intracellularly with a small percentage of molecules being located at the cell surface (5 - 10%).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA2048T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA2048: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant vaccinia virus containing CD222.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/25||1/50|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD222 antibody
Roberts, R.C. et al. (2010) Mistargeting of SH3TC2 away from the recycling endosome causes Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C.
Hum Mol Genet. 19: 1009-18.
Adachi, A. et al. (2010) Golgi-associated GSK3beta regulates the sorting process of post-Golgi membrane trafficking.
J Cell Sci. 123: 3215-25.
Godar, S. et al. (2002) CD222 (Mannose-6 phosphate / insulin-like growth factor II-receptor) Summary and Workshop Report.
In Leucocyte Typing VII: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Edited by Mason, D. et al. Oxford University Press. pp482-485.
Rezgui, D. et al. (2009) Structure and function of the human Gly1619Arg polymorphism of M6P/IGF2R domain 11 implicated in IGF2 dependent growth.
J Mol Endocrinol. 42: 341-56.
McCormick, P.J. et al. (2008) Palmitoylation controls recycling in lysosomal sorting and trafficking.
Traffic. 9: 1984-97.
Leksa, V. et al. (2002) The N terminus of mannose 6-phosphate/insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor in regulation of fibrinolysis and cell migration.
J Biol Chem. 277 (43): 40575-82.
Osborne, D.G. et al. (2015) Monitoring receptor trafficking following retromer and WASH deregulation.
Methods Cell Biol. 130: 199-213.
Hertel, A. et al. (2022) USP32-regulated LAMTOR1 ubiquitination impacts mTORC1 activation and autophagy induction.
Cell Rep. 41 (10): 111653.
View The Latest Product References
- IGF-2 Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0005010 insulin-like growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005215 transporter activity
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030140 trans-Golgi network transport vesicle
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up