CD222 antibody | MEM-238
Filter by Application:F IF WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CD222
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD222 antibody, clone MEM-238 recognizes human CD222, a 250 kDa transmembrane protein originally identified as the IGF II receptor. CD222 is ubiquitously expressed and is involved with internalization of a variety of ligands.
Mouse anti Human CD222 antibody, clone MEM-238 recognizes an epitope located in the region between extracellular domains 2 and 5 (aa 192-697) of CD222 (Roberts et al. 2010).
CD222 is primarily expressed intracellularly with a small percentage of molecules being located at the cell surface (5 - 10%).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant vaccinia virus containing CD222.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/25||1/50|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD222 antibody
Godar, S. et al. (2002) CD222 (Mannose-6 phosphate / insulin-like growth factor II-receptor) Summary and Workshop Report.
In Leucocyte Typing VII: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Edited by Mason, D. et al. Oxford University Press. pp482-485.
Leksa, V. et al. (2002) The N terminus of mannose 6-phosphate/insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor in regulation of fibrinolysis and cell migration.
J Biol Chem. 277 (43): 40575-82.
McCormick, P.J. et al. (2008) Palmitoylation controls recycling in lysosomal sorting and trafficking.
Traffic. 9: 1984-97.
Rezgui, D. et al. (2009) Structure and function of the human Gly1619Arg polymorphism of M6P/IGF2R domain 11 implicated in IGF2 dependent growth.
J Mol Endocrinol. 42: 341-56.
Roberts, R.C. et al. (2010) Mistargeting of SH3TC2 away from the recycling endosome causes Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C.
Hum Mol Genet. 19: 1009-18.
Adachi, A. et al. (2010) Golgi-associated GSK3beta regulates the sorting process of post-Golgi membrane trafficking.
J Cell Sci. 123: 3215-25.
Osborne, D.G. et al. (2015) Monitoring receptor trafficking following retromer and WASH deregulation.
Methods Cell Biol. 130: 199-213.
Hertel, A. et al. (2022) USP32-regulated LAMTOR1 ubiquitination impacts mTORC1 activation and autophagy induction.
Cell Rep. 41 (10): 111653.
View The Latest Product References
- IGF-2 Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0005010 insulin-like growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005215 transporter activity
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030140 trans-Golgi network transport vesicle
- GO:0051219 phosphoprotein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up