CD178 antibody | 10F2
Filter by Application:F E Reset
Mouse anti Human CD178
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD178 antibody, clone 10F2 recognizes the human CD178 cell surface antigen, a ~40 kDa glycoprotein also known as Fas ligand (CD95L).
CD178 is a member of the TNF family, which is expressed by activated T lymphocytes and NK cells. The protein may exist as either a membrane bound or a cleaved soluble form.
CD178 plays an important role in T cell development and cytotoxicity. Binding of CD178 to Fas (CD95) results in the induction of apoptosis.
Mouse anti Human CD178 antibody, clone 10F2 is reported to block the activity of Fas ligand (Legembre et al. 2002).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD178 antibody
Legembre, P. et al. (2002) Potentiation of Fas-mediated apoptosis by an engineered glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked Fas.
Cell Death Differ. 9 (3): 329-39.
Ferry-Dumazet, H. et al. (2002) Resveratrol inhibits the growth and induces the apoptosis of both normal and leukemic hematopoietic cells.
Carcinogenesis. 23 (8): 1327-33.
Thorén, F.B. et al. (2012) Human NK Cells induce neutrophil apoptosis via an NKp46- and Fas-dependent mechanism.
J Immunol. 188 (4): 1668-74.
Pellegrin, S. et al. (2012) Differential proteomic analysis of human erythroblasts undergoing apoptosis induced by epo-withdrawal.
PLoS One. 7 (6): e38356.
Morello, A. et al. (2013) Enhancing production and cytotoxic activity of polymeric soluble FasL-based chimeric proteins by concomitant expression of soluble FasL.
PLoS One. 8 (8): e73375.
Robinet, P. et al. (2014) A polysaccharide virulence factor of a human fungal pathogen induces neutrophil apoptosis via NK cells.
J Immunol. 192 (11): 5332-42.
Pugholm, L.H. et al. (2016) Phenotyping of Leukocytes and Leukocyte-Derived Extracellular Vesicles.
J Immunol Res. 2016: 6391264.
- FAS Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0060554 induction of necroptosis of activated-T cells
- GO:0060555 induction of necroptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0070265 necrotic cell death
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up