CD115 antibody | FER216
The receptor has tyrosine kinase activity and acts as a membrane receptor for M-CSF and IL-34. Activation induces homodimerization, phosphorylation and ubiquitination of intracellular residues triggering kinase signaling pathways.
CD115 chromosomal and expression abnormalities are involved in the development of Leukoencephalopathy, diffuse hereditary, with spheroids (HDLS), a adult-onset rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder demonstrating a variety of behavioural, cognitive and motor symptoms. CD115 mutations are also associated with Brain abnormalities, neurodegeneration, and dysosteosclerosis (BANDDOS) as well as other pathologies including neoplastic, inflammatory and neurological diseases (Chitu et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of the extracellular domain of CSF1R (NP_005202.2, residues 1-514)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005011 macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019955 cytokine binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD115 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/10||1/50|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
Martín-Moreno, A.M. et al. (2015) CSF1R Protein Expression in Reactive Lymphoid Tissues and Lymphoma: Its Relevance in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.
PLoS One. 10 (6): e0125203.
References for CD115 antibody
Carreras, J. et al. (2021) Integrative Statistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Analysis Correlated CSF1R with the Prognosis of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Hemato. 2 (2): 182-206.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra