CD115 antibody | FER216
Filter by Application:F C IC WB IP P IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD115/CSF1R
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD115 antibody, clone FER216 recognizes the human CD115 cell surface antigen, also known as M-CSF receptor and c-fms. CD115 plays an important part in regulating the function, differentiation and proliferation of various cell types, with the major site of expression being macrophages. Human CD115 is a 972 amino acid 108 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein however as the protein can be heavily modified by post translational modifications, the molecular weight of the receptor can vary significantly.
The receptor has tyrosine kinase activity and acts as a membrane receptor for M-CSF and IL-34. Activation induces homodimerization, phosphorylation and ubiquitination of intracellular residues triggering kinase signaling pathways.
CD115 chromosomal and expression abnormalities are involved in the development of Leukoencephalopathy, diffuse hereditary, with spheroids (HDLS), a adult-onset rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder demonstrating a variety of behavioural, cognitive and motor symptoms. CD115 mutations are also associated with Brain abnormalities, neurodegeneration, and dysosteosclerosis (BANDDOS) as well as other pathologies including neoplastic, inflammatory and neurological diseases (Chitu et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of the extracellular domain of CSF1R (NP_005202.2, residues 1-514)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/10||1/50|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Martín-Moreno, A.M. et al. (2015) CSF1R Protein Expression in Reactive Lymphoid Tissues and Lymphoma: Its Relevance in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma.
PLoS One. 10 (6): e0125203.
References for CD115 antibody
Carreras, J. et al. (2021) Integrative Statistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Neural Network Analysis Correlated CSF1R with the Prognosis of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Hemato. 2 (2): 182-206.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005011 macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019955 cytokine binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up