IL-4 antibody | 13G7
Mouse anti Horse Interleukin-4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Horse interleukin-4 antibody, clone 13G7 recognizes horse interleukin-4 (IL-4).
Interleukin-4 is a cytokine derived from Th2 cells (Mosmann and Coffman, 1989). It has a number of regulatory effects on B-cells, T-cells, monocytes and dendritic cells, as well as some non-immune cells such as endothelial cells and fibroblasts (Chomarat and Banchereau, 1998; Galli et al. 2005). IL-4 is the key cytokine for regulating immunoglobulin class switching to IgG1 and IgE ( Siebenkotten et al. 1992). Interleukin-4 acts as a regulator of low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) expression on both lymphocytes and monocytes (Miyajima et al. 1991, Hudak et al. 1987).
Mouse anti Horse interleukin-4 antibody, clone 13G7, is able to detect equine IL-4 in an ELISA on supernatants from horse PBMC stimulated with PHA, PWM and ConA, but not from LPS stimulation (Wagner et al. 2006).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant equine IL-4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X3.Ag8-653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up