IL-17A antibody | 79-3
Mouse anti Horse Interleukin-17A
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Horse interleukin-17A antibody, clone 79-3 recognizes horse interleukin-17A (IL-17A).
The IL-17 family consists of six proteins (IL-17A to IL-17F) which function as pro-inflammatory cytokines important in the defence against pathogens (Gurczynski and Moore, 2018). It is also a target for considered for several autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. The predominant sources of IL-17A are lymphocytes including CD4+, CD8+, gamma-delta T, invariant NKT, and innate lymphoid cells (ILCs) (Cua and Tato, 2010). However, the closest association is to Th17 cells which are generated from naïve CD4+ T cells (Park et al, 2005).
Perkins et al. found that equine colostral immune cells, compared to PBMC, have an overall inflammatory phenotype shown by high IFN-gamma and IL-17 secretion (Perkins et al, 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant equine IL17A/IL-4 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X3.Ag8-653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up