CD25 antibody | 15-1
Mouse anti Horse CD25
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Horse CD25, clone 15-1 recognizes horse CD25, also known as the interleukin-2 (IL-2) receptor subunit alpha.
CD25 is expressed by activated T and B cells (Jackson et al. 1990, Butcher et al. 1990). CD25 expression on CD4+ T cells is used to identify regulatory T (Treg) cells. CD25 acts as the low affinity receptor for IL-2, but it also assembles into a heterotrimer with CD122 and CD132 to form the high affinity receptor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant equine CD25
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X3.Ag8-653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up