IgE antibody | E6-71A1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Dog IgE antibody, clone E6-71A1 recognises canine IgE. E6-2A1 does not cross react with dog IgM, IgA, IgG1 or IgG2. Western blot analysis against affinity purified dog IgE using Mouse anti Dog IgE clone E6-71A1 demonstrates a single major band of ~62-65 kDa under reducing conditions.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Affinity purified IgE preparation from heavily parasitized and allergic dog serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Dog IgE antibody, clone E6-71A1 detects a band of approximately 62-65 kDa in samples of affinity purified dog IgE under reducing conditions.
References for IgE antibody
Ognjenovic, J. et al. (2013) Immunoproteomic characterization of Ambrosia artemisiifolia pollen allergens in canine atopic dermatitis.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 155: 38-47.
Martins, L.M. et al. (2017) Allergy to grass pollen: mapping of Dactylis glomerata and Phleum pratense allergens for dogs by two-dimensional immunoblotting.
Postepy Dermatol Alergol. 34 (1): 60-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up