IgE antibody | E6-2A1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Dog IgE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Dog IgE antibody, clone E6-2A1 recognises canine IgE. E6-2A1 does not cross react with dog IgM, IgA, IgG1 or IgG2. Western blot analysis against affinity purified dog IgE using Mouse anti Dog IgE clone E6-2A1 demonstrates a single major band of ~62-65 kDa under reducing conditions.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Affinity purified IgE preparation from heavily parasitized and allergic dog serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Mouse anti Dog IgE antibody, clone E6-2A1 may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with MCA1896B as the detection antibody.
References for IgE antibody
Lin, T.Y. et al. (2006) Generation and characterization of bone marrow-derived cultured canine mast cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 113 (1-2): 37-52.
Lin, T.Y. & London, C.A. (2006) A functional comparison of canine and murine bone marrow derived cultured mast cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 114 (3-4): 320-34.
Khantavee, N. et al. (2020) Antibody levels to Malassezia pachydermatis. and Staphylococcus pseudintermedius. in atopic dogs and their relationship with lesion scores.
Vet Dermatol. 31 (2): 111-115.
Khantavee, N. et al. (2021) Immunoglobulin G1 subclass responses can be used to detect specific allergy to the house dust mites Dermatophagoides farinae. and Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus. in atopic dogs.
BMC Vet Res. 17 (1): 71.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up