IgE antibody | E6-2A1
Mouse anti Dog IgE antibody, clone E6-2A1 recognises canine IgE. E6-2A1 does not cross react with dog IgM, IgA, IgG1 or IgG2. Western blot analysis against affinity purified dog IgE using Mouse anti Dog IgE clone E6-2A1 demonstrates a single major band of ~62-65 kDa under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Affinity purified IgE preparation from heavily parasitized and allergic dog serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgE antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- The antibody may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with MCA1896B as the detection antibody.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgE antibody
Lin, T.Y. et al. (2006) Generation and characterization of bone marrow-derived cultured canine mast cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 113 (1-2): 37-52.
Lin, T.Y. & London, C.A. (2006) A functional comparison of canine and murine bone marrow derived cultured mast cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 114 (3-4): 320-34.