Osteocalcin antibody | 3H8H12D2A12F12
Osteocalcin (Bone Gla Protein) is a 49 amino acid single chain vitamin K dependent protein (MW 5.8 kDa), made by osteoblasts that is a major component of the non-collagenous bone matrix. Serum osteocalcin is elevated in diseases characterized by increased bone turnover such as osteoporosis, hyperparathyroidism and Paget’s disease, and low in conditions associated with low bone turnover such as hypoparathyroidism and growth hormone deficiency.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Rabbit Human Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native bovine osteocalcin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0030500 regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0031214 biomineral tissue development
- For research purposes only
Applications of Osteocalcin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|