IgG1 antibody | K37 2G6
IgG1 along with IgG2 and IgG3 form the three major subclasses of bovine IgG. In bovids, IgG1 constitutes approximately 50% of serum immunoglobulin. IgG1. Unlike many other species, in ruminants and particularly bovids, IgG1 is major immunoglobulin present in milk and colostrum rather than IgA.
In addition to clone K37 2G6, Bio-Rad offer clone IL-A60, which is also specific to bovine IgG1, along with a wide range of other antibodies specific to various bovine immunoglobulin and immunoglobulin subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified Bovine IgG1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the P3.X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Bovine IgG1||MCA2440GA||C E F IP||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine IgG1:HRP||MCA2440P||E||0.25 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Estes. et al. (1998) Effects of type I/type II interferons and transforming growth factor-beta on B-cell differentiation and proliferation. Definition of costimulation and cytokine requirements for immunoglobulin synthesis and expression.
Immunology. 95 (4): 604- 611
Soria, I. et al. (2018) Immune Response and Partial Protection against Heterologous Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus Induced by Dendrimer Peptides in Cattle.
J Immunol Res. 2018: 3497401.
McNeilly, T.N. et al. (2010) Immunization of cattle with a combination of purified intimin-531, EspA and Tir significantly reduces shedding of Escherichia coli O157:H7 following oral challenge.
Vaccine. 28 (5): 1422-8.
Salem, E. et al. (2019) Pathogenesis, Host Innate Immune Response, and Aerosol Transmission of Influenza D Virus in Cattle.
J Virol. 93(7):e01853-18.
McNeilly, T.N. et al. (2010) IgA and IgG antibody responses following systemic immunization of cattle with native H7 flagellin differ in epitope recognition and capacity to neutralise TLR5 signalling.
Vaccine. 28 (5): 1412-21.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra