IgG1 antibody | K37 2G6
IgG1 along with IgG2 and IgG3 form the three major subclasses of bovine IgG. In bovids, IgG1 constitutes approximately 50% of serum immunoglobulin. IgG1. Unlike many other species, in ruminants and particularly bovids, IgG1 is major immunoglobulin present in milk and colostrum rather than IgA.
In addition to clone K37 2G6, Bio-Rad offer clone IL-A60, which is also specific to bovine IgG1, along with a wide range of other antibodies specific to various bovine immunoglobulin and immunoglobulin subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified Bovine IgG1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the P3.X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Bovine IgG1||MCA2440GA||C E F IP||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine IgG1:HRP||MCA2440P||E||0.25 mg|
Product Specific References
References for IgG1 antibody
Estes. et al. (1998) Effects of type I/type II interferons and transforming growth factor-beta on B-cell differentiation and proliferation. Definition of costimulation and cytokine requirements for immunoglobulin synthesis and expression.
Immunology. 95 (4): 604- 611
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra