Albumin antibody | BGN/D1
Mouse anti Bovine Albumin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine serum albumin antibody, clone BGN/D1 recognizes bovine albumin, a major protein constituent of bovine serum.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Goat Mouse Rabbit Human Horse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Albumin antibody
Tajima, N. et al. (2011) Significance of antibody orientation unraveled: well-oriented antibodies recorded high binding affinity.
Anal Chem. 83 (6): 1969-76.
Puttharugsa, C. et al. (2013) A polymer surface for antibody detection by using surface plasmon resonance via immobilized antigen.
Curr. App. Physics 13: 1008-13
Stamatiades E. G. et al. (2016) Immune Monitoring of Trans-endothelial Transport by Kidney-Resident Macrophages
Cell. Jul 26 [Epub ahead of print]
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005504 fatty acid binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0009267 cellular response to starvation
- GO:0019836 hemolysis by symbiont of host erythrocytes
- GO:0015643 toxin binding
- GO:0030170 pyridoxal phosphate binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0051659 maintenance of mitochondrion location
0220-1259148048 156354 158361 162040
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up