CD34 antibody | AV138
Filter by Application:E IC Reset
|Mouse anti Chicken CD34 antibody, clone AV138 recognizes chicken CD34, a cell surface antigen expressed by, endothelial progenitor cells, endothelial cells and haematopoietic stem cells.
Mouse anti Chicken CD34 antibody, clone AV138 is one of a range of antibodies that have been developed by the Roslin Institute as part of the Avian immulogy toolbox project. In addition to this anti chicken CD34 antibody, other antibodies to chicken CD antigens and cytokines from this project are now available from Bio-Rad.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Chicken CD34/huIg fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 Ag14 Myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This reagent was produced by the WellcomeTrust-funded National Avian Resource Facility (Grant number WT099164MA).
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 1It has been demonstrated that this antibody can be used to detect chicken CD34 expressed in COS7 cells using an AEC substrate detection system.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Western Blotting
- Clone AV138 detects a band of approximately 70 - 80kDa on COS cell supernatant transfected with chicken CD34 (extracellular)/V5HIS6 tagged protein under reducing conditions.
Cairns, D.M. et al. (2012) Interplay of Nkx3.2, Sox9 and Pax3 regulates chondrogenic differentiation of muscle progenitor cells.
PLoS One. 7: e39642.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up