CD34 antibody | AV138
Mouse anti Chicken CD34 antibody, clone AV138 is one of a range of antibodies that have been developed by the Roslin Institute as part of the Avian immulogy toolbox project. In addition to this anti chicken CD34 antibody, other antibodies to chicken CD antigens and cytokines from this project are now available from Bio-Rad.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Chicken CD34/huIg fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 Ag14 Myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This reagent was produced by the WellcomeTrust-funded National Avian Resource Facility (Grant number WT099164MA).
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD34 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 1It has been demonstrated that this antibody can be used to detect chicken CD34 expressed in COS7 cells using an AEC substrate detection system.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Western Blotting
- Clone AV138 detects a band of approximately 70 - 80kDa on COS cell supernatant transfected with chicken CD34 (extracellular)/V5HIS6 tagged protein under reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Cairns, D.M. et al. (2012) Interplay of Nkx3.2, Sox9 and Pax3 regulates chondrogenic differentiation of muscle progenitor cells.
PLoS One. 7: e39642.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra