IgG antibody | GPB2-2B1
Mouse anti Cat IgG antibody, clone GPB2-2B1 does not recognise feline IgA or IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide
- Purified feline IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2651 detects a band of approximately 50.0kDa on purified feline IgG under reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Grant, C.K. et al. (1995) Purification and characterization of feline IgM and IgA isotypes and three subclasses of IgG. In: Feline Immunology and Immunodeficiency.
Eds Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. OUP pp 95-107.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra