IgG antibody | GPB2-2B1
Mouse anti Cat IgG
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Cat IgG antibody, clone GPB2-2B1 recognizes feline IgG and can bind to virus-bound immune IgG. Mouse anti Cat IgG antibody, clone GPB2-2B1 can therefore detect anti-FeLV, FIV, FCV, FHV, FCoV/FIPV and FPV IgG activity in ELISA.
Mouse anti Cat IgG antibody, clone GPB2-2B1 does not recognise feline IgA or IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified feline IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2651 detects a band of approximately 50.0kDa on purified feline IgG under reducing conditions.
References for IgG antibody
Grant, C.K. et al. (1995) Purification and characterization of feline IgM and IgA isotypes and three subclasses of IgG. In: Feline Immunology and Immunodeficiency.
Eds Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. OUP pp 95-107.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up