Mycobacterium tuberculosis antibody | BGN/1209/3875
Mouse anti Mycobacterium tuberculosis 38 kDa Antigen antibody, clone BGN/1209/3875 recognizes the 38 kDa antigen from Mycobacterium tuberculosis a peptide believed to be involved in the regulation of proteins necessary for virulence.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant 38 kDa antigen from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q06861 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0071468 cellular response to acidity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Mycobacterium tuberculosis antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)