Rabbit anti Mouse TLR7 antibody recognizes mouse Toll-like receptor 7 (TLR7). TLR7 is thought to play a role in the innate immune response to viral pathogens.
Mouse TLR7 is localized in endosomal compartments, and recognises single stranded RNA viruses. Stimulation of TLR7 causes a type I IFN response, in a MyD88 dependent pathway.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to was raised by repeated immunization of with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 14 amino acid sequence within mouse TLR7.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
double-stranded RNA binding
single-stranded RNA binding
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
endoplasmic reticulum membrane
positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
toll-like receptor 7 signaling pathway
positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
innate immune response
positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interleukin-8 biosynthetic process
defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TLR7 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra