St. Louis Encephalitis Virus antibody | 6b6c-1
Clone 6b6c-1also reacts with other members of Flaviviridae including Japanese Encepahalitis (Nakayama), West Nile (EG101), Murray Valley Encephalitis (Original), Yellow Fever (17D), Dengue 1 (Hawaii), Dengue 2 (New Guinea C), Dengue 3 (H87) and Dengue 4 (H241).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified SLE strain MSI-7.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 Ag 14 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of St. Louis Encephalitis Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for St. Louis Encephalitis Virus antibody
Roehrig, J.T. et al. (1983) Identification of epitopes on the E glycoprotein of Saint Louis encephalitis virus using monoclonal antibodies.
Virology. 128 (1): 118-26.
Vorndam, V. et al. (1993) Molecular and biological characterization of a non-glycosylated isolate of St Louis encephalitis virus.
J Gen Virol. 74 ( Pt 12): 2653-60.
Mathews, J.H. & Roehrig, J.T. (1984) Elucidation of the topography and determination of the protective epitopes on the E glycoprotein of Saint Louis encephalitis virus by passive transfer with monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol. 132 (3): 1533-7.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra