Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody | RSV3132 (B023)
Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- RSV3132 (B023)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein
|Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody, clone RSV3132 (B023) recognizes an epitope within the 42kD RSV nucleoprotein.
Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody, clone RSV3132 (B023) can be used in immunofluorescence assays in conjunction with clone RSV3216.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Bovine RSV strains: 127, SNK and 9007. Human RSV strains: A2, Long, Randall and 8/60.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
- 1Suitable for use as detection reagent with MCA490 as capture reagent in sandwich ELISA (See Adams et al. 2010 for details).
References for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up