Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody | RSV3132 (B023)
Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody, clone RSV3132 (B023) can be used in IFA studies in conjunction with clone RSV3216.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Bovine RSV strains: 127, SNK and 9007. Human RSV strains: A2, Long, Randall and 8/60.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
- 1Suitable for use as detection reagent with MCA490 as capture reagent in sandwich ELISA (See Adams et al. 2010 for details).