Rabies Virus Glycoprotein antibody | 1C5
Mouse anti Rabies Virus Glycoprotein antibody, clone 1C5 recognizes the purified glycoprotein of the rabies virus as well as the native virus. It has been shown to react with intact infected BHK cells and has therapeutic effect on infected mice. The antibody has virus-neutralising activity with several rabies virus strains such as CVS, Lagos bat, Mokola, Flury LEP and Duvenhage.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified rabies virus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cells.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Rabies Virus Glycoprotein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1Sodium azide needs to be removed by dialysis before use of this antibody in functional assay
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra