Mouse anti Rabies Virus antibody, clone Rab-50 recognizes rabies virus and shows conformation dependent specificity for the viral envelope glycoprotein. Mouse anti Rabies Virus antibody, clone Rab-50 is not known to react with any other organism.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Purified virions of SAD-Vnukovo strain followed by Pitman-Moore strain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c female mice were fused with cells of the NS0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Rabies Virus antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Rabies Virus antibody
Máciková, I. et al. (1992) Common and different antigenic properties of the rabies virus glycoprotein of strains SAD-Vnukovo and Pitman-Moore.
Acta Virol. 36 (6): 541-50.
Li, C. et al. (2011) Generation and characterization of the human neutralizing antibody fragment Fab091 against rabies virus.
Acta Pharmacol Sin. 32: 329-37.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra