Rabies Virus antibody | Rab-50
Mouse anti Rabies Virus
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Rabies Virus
|Mouse anti Rabies Virus antibody, clone Rab-50 recognizes rabies virus and shows conformation dependent specificity for the viral envelope glycoprotein. Mouse anti Rabies Virus antibody, clone Rab-50 is not known to react with any other organism.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified virions of SAD-Vnukovo strain followed by Pitman-Moore strain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c female mice were fused with cells of the NS0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Rabies Virus antibody
Máciková, I. et al. (1992) Common and different antigenic properties of the rabies virus glycoprotein of strains SAD-Vnukovo and Pitman-Moore.
Acta Virol. 36 (6): 541-50.
Li, C. et al. (2011) Generation and characterization of the human neutralizing antibody fragment Fab091 against rabies virus.
Acta Pharmacol Sin. 32: 329-37.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up