Parainfluenza Virus 1 antibody | 251/12A (PAR1)
Parainfluenza viruses are genetically and antigenically divided into the four types HPIV1-4, with HPIV-1, -2 and -3 being major causative agents of lower respiratory infections in the young and immunologically vulnerable. The fusion protein of all HPIV, is a ~60-66 kDa surface glycoprotein, integral in the fusion of virus host-cell membranes, and the subsequent infection of a host cell by the viral nucleocapsid.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Parainfluenza 1 fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Parainfluenza Virus 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Parainfluenza Virus 1 antibody
Hierholzer, J.C. et al. (1989) Comparison of monoclonal antibody time-resolved fluoroimmunoassay with monoclonal antibody capture-biotinylated detector enzyme immunoassay for respiratory syncytial virus and parainfluenza virus antigen detection.
J Clin Microbiol. 27 (6): 1243-9.
Henrickson, K.J. (2003) Parainfluenza viruses.
Clin Microbiol Rev. 16 (2): 242-64.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra