Papillomavirus 16 Oncoprotein E7 antibody | 716-F10
Mouse anti Human Papillomavirus 16 Oncoprotein E7 antibody, clone 716-F10 does not cross-react with E7 protein of HPV-18.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium azide
- Oncoprotein E7 from human papillomavirus 16,
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005622 intracellular
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0030683 evasion by virus of host immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of Papillomavirus 16 Oncoprotein E7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra