Influenza B Nucleoprotein antibody | B114
The influenza viruses, classified as type A, B and C, are members of the Orthomyxoviridae family which differ in their epidemiology and host ranges and lack serological cross-reactivity of their internal components, especially their matrix proteins and nucleoprotein. Influenza B virus is a slow-mutating single stranded RNA virus subject to antigenic drift which, although enough to prevent lasting immunity, prevents influenza B from causing pandemics.
Mouse anti Influenza B Nucleoprotein antibody, clone B114 can be used in influenza B IFA typing in conjunction with MCA403 (clone B017).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Influenza B/Lee/40 and B/Singapore/-222/79 viruses.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza B Nucleoprotein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Londo, D.R. et al. (1983) Complete nucleotide sequence of the nucleoprotein gene of influenza B virus.
J Virol. 47 (3): 642-8.