Influenza B Matrix Protein M1 antibody | InB4
Mouse anti Influenza B Matrix Protein M1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Influenza B Matrix Protein M1
|Mouse anti Influenza B Matrix Protein M1 antibody, clone InB4 recognizes the matrix protein (M1) of Influenza virus B. The M1 protein, a ~27 kDa membrane-binding protein, is the most abundant protein in the virus particle and forms the major structural component of the virion, beneath a lipid envelope containing the viral haemagglutinin and neuraminidase glycoproteins and the M2 ion channel. M1 controls the intracellular trafficking of ribonucleoproteins and is also essential for virus budding. The protein can also dimerise under certain conditions.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Influenza B virus derived from allantoic fluid of 10 day old embryonated eggs.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up