Influenza B antibody | 1131 (2B2)
Influenza virus type B is a genus in the virus family Orthomyxoviridae, responsible for acute respiratory illnesses in humans. It varies antigenically from influenza virus types A and C and is not divided into any subtypes.
The gradual evolution of Influenza virus type B occurs via a series of mutations known as antigenic drift, in the surface glycoprotein haemagglutinin (HA), enabling the virus to evade the immune system and potentially re-infect the same host. HA glycoproteins from the Influenza virus type B are included in the annually updated trivalent flu vaccine, along with the Influenza virus type A subtypes H3N2 and H1N1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Influenza B virus preparation.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra