Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody | F8
|Mouse anti Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody, clone F8 recognizes influenza virus type A nucleoprotein. The antibody binds to a conserved epitope on the nucleoprotein that is common for influenza A (H1N1), (H3N3) and other influenza A viruses.
Mouse anti Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody, clone F8 does not cross react with influenza virus type B.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified influenza virus type A (H1N1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up