Influenza A H3 Antigen antibody | 30-2F11-F7-A5
Mouse anti influenza A H3 antigen, clone 30-2F11-F7-A5 reacts strongly with the following H3N2 strains: A/Wuhan/396/95; A/Johannesburg/33/94; A/Shandung/93; A/Shanghai/16/89; All CA (H3N2) strains 1986 to present.
Clone 30-2F11-F7-A5 shows no reactivity with the following H1N1 strains: A/Taiwan/1/86; A/Texas/36/91; A/USSR/90/77; All CA (H1N1) strains 1986 to present.
Mouse anti influenza A H3 antigen antibody, clone 30-2F11-F7-A5 has been used sucessfully for the detection of influenza A H3 antigen in virus infected MDCK cells by immuno-electron microscopy (Masic et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Influenza blend.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza A H3 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Influenza A H3 Antigen antibody
Masic, A. et al. (2013) An eight-segment swine influenza virus harboring H1 and H3 hemagglutinins is attenuated and protective against H1N1 and H3N2 subtypes in pigs.
J Virol. 87 (18): 10114-25.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra