Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin antibody | C102 (IV.C102)
Filter by Application:SP F Reset
Mouse anti Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- C102 (IV.C102)
- Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin
|Mouse anti Influenza A heamagglutinin antibody, clone C102 recognizes the haemagglutinin of the Influenza A H1N1 serotype and does not react with H2N2, H3N2, Influenza B, RSV, Parainfluenza I, II or III, Adenovirus, mumps or measle antigens.
Mouse anti Influenza A heamagglutinin antibody, clone C102 has been used sucessfully for the detection of H1 influenza virus in a Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering biosensor assay demonstrating lack of reactivity with either H3 or H5 influenza A strains (Lin et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- InfluenzaA strain: A/USSR/90/77.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin antibody
Lin, Y.J. et al. (2014) A Rapid and Sensitive Early Diagnosis of Influenza Virus Subtype via Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering.
J Biosens Bioelectron 5: 150.
Forberg, H. et al. (2014) Early responses of natural killer cells in pigs experimentally infected with 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza A virus.
PLoS One. 9:e100619.
Canelle, Q. et al. (2016) Evaluation of potential immunogenicity differences between Pandemrix™ and Arepanrix™.
Hum Vaccin Immunother. 12 (9): 2289-98.
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0019031 viral envelope
- GO:0019064 viral envelope fusion with host membrane
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0046789 host cell surface receptor binding
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up