Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin antibody | C102 (IV.C102)
Mouse anti Influenza A heamagglutinin antibody, clone C102 has been used sucessfully for the detection of H1 influenza virus in a Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering biosensor assay demonstrating lack of reactivity with either H3 or H5 influenza A strains (Lin et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- InfluenzaA strain: A/USSR/90/77.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0019031 viral envelope
- GO:0019064 viral envelope fusion with host membrane
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0046789 host cell surface receptor binding
- GO:0055036 virion membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Influenza A H1N1 Hemagglutinin antibody
Lin, Y.J. et al. (2014) A Rapid and Sensitive Early Diagnosis of Influenza Virus Subtype via Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering.
J Biosens Bioelectron 5: 150.
Forberg, H. et al. (2014) Early responses of natural killer cells in pigs experimentally infected with 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza A virus.
PLoS One. 9:e100619.
Canelle, Q. et al. (2016) Evaluation of potential immunogenicity differences between Pandemrix™ and Arepanrix™.
Hum Vaccin Immunother. 12 (9): 2289-98.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra