Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 p24 antibody | 28E0
Mouse anti Human immunodeficiency virus1 p24 antibody, clone 28E0 recognizes the HIV1 p24 gag protein forming the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HIV p24.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 p24 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)