Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody | AP1 (B019)
|Mouse anti Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody, clone AP1 recognizes an epitope within envelope glycoprotein G of Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV-2).
Mouse anti Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody, clone AP1 can be used in Type 2 IFA assays. Clone AP1 (B019) can be used to neutralize virus in the presence of complement.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HSV-2 strain 25766.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
References for Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody
Marsden, H.S. et al. (1984) Characterization of the 92,000-dalton glycoprotein induced by herpes simplex virus type 2.
J Virol. 50 (2): 547-54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up