Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody | AP1 (B019)
Mouse anti Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody, clone AP1 can be used in Type 2 IFA studies. Clone AP1 (B019) can be used to neutralize virus in the presence of complement.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- HSV-2 strain 25766.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Herpes simplex Virus 2 gG antibody
Marsden, H.S. et al. (1984) Characterization of the 92,000-dalton glycoprotein induced by herpes simplex virus type 2.
J Virol. 50 (2): 547-54.