Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody | BGN/1246/5G7
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the NS-5 antigen region of the native molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody is suitable for use with formalin fixed, paraffin embedded sections and gives a strong reaction at 1/20 dilution. This product does not require antigen retrieval. The recommended incubation time is 35 minutes.
- Western Blotting
- 0200-0423 detects a major band of approximately 50 kDa with minor bands at 35 kDa, 40 kDa and 67 kDa. This reflects bands found in DTT reduced blots of the immunising antigen and in immunoblots using a known antibody positive serum.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)