Hepatitis C NS-5 Antigen antibody | BGN/1246/5G7
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the NS-5 antigen region of the native molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- This antibody is suitable for use with formalin fixed, paraffin embedded sections and gives a strong reaction at 1/20 dilution. This product does not require antigen retrieval. The recommended incubation time is 35 minutes.
- Western Blotting
- 0200-0423 detects a major band of approximately 50 kDa with minor bands at 35 kDa, 40 kDa and 67 kDa. This reflects bands found in DTT reduced blots of the immunising antigen and in immunoblots using a known antibody positive serum.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up