Hepatitis C Core Antigen antibody | 1868
Mouse anti Hepatitis C Core Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Hepatitis C Core Antigen
|Mouse anti Hepatitis C core antigen antibody, clone 1868 recognizes an epitope within amino acid residues 33-38 of the core antigen of the Hepatitis C virus (HCcAg), a small enveloped single- stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant full-length core protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2783 detects a band of approximately 30kDa.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up