Hepatitis C Core Antigen antibody | 1868
Mouse anti Hepatitis C core antigen antibody, clone 1868 recognizes an epitope within amino acid residues 33-38 of the core antigen of the Hepatitis C virus (HCcAg), a small enveloped single- stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant full-length core protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis C Core Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2783 detects a band of approximately 30kDa.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)