Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody | 1834
|Mouse anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody, clone 1834 recognizes the Hepatitis virus surface antigen. Hepatitis B virus is a major causative agent of acute and chronic liver disease in humans.
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) is a protein component of the viral envelope, which is expressed predominantly in the cytoplasm of infected hepatocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with OBT0990P as the detection reagent.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up