Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody | 1834
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) is a protein component of the viral envelope, which is expressed predominantly in the cytoplasm of infected hepatocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with OBT0990P as the detection reagent.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra