Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody | 1044/329
|Mouse anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody, clone 1044/329 recognizes the Hepatitis virus surface antigen. Hepatitis B virus is a major causative agent of acute and chronic liver disease in humans. Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) is a protein component of the viral envelope, which is expressed predominantly in the cytoplasm of infected hepatocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Hepatitis B Surface Antigen antibody
Tang, J.H. et al. (1998) Emergence of an S gene mutant during thymosin alpha1 therapy in a patient with chronic hepatitis B.
J Infect Dis. 178 (3): 866-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up