Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ad/ay antibody | HB24
|Mouse anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ad/ay antibody, clone HB24 recognizes a common epitope on both the ad and ay subtypes of plasma HBsAg.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- ad and ay subtypes of plasma HBsAg.
- 1.4 x 10-9 M (ad)
2.0 x 10-9 M (ay)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up