Hepatitis A Surface Antigen antibody | BGN/B5B3 (B5-B3)
|Mouse anti Hepatitis A surface antigen antibody, clone BGN/B5B3 recognizes the Hepatitis A surface antigen.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Lysate from foetal kidney cells of rhesus monkey infected with extract from patient with active viral Hepatitis A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Hepatitis A Surface Antigen antibody
Stapleton, J.T, and Lemon, S.M. (1987) Neutralization escape mutants define a dominant immunogenic neutralization site on hepatitis A virus.
J Virol. 61: 491-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up