Hepatitis A Surface Antigen antibody | BGN/B5B3 (B5-B3)
Mouse anti Hepatitis A surface antigen antibody, clone BGN/B5B3 recognizes the Hepatitis A surface antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Lysate from foetal kidney cells of rhesus monkey infected with extract from patient with active viral Hepatitis A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis A Surface Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Hepatitis A Surface Antigen antibody
Stapleton, J.T, and Lemon, S.M. (1987) Neutralization escape mutants define a dominant immunogenic neutralization site on hepatitis A virus.
J Virol. 61: 491-8.