Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Transmembrane Protein gp41 antibody | 5A1
Mouse anti Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Transmembrane Protein gp41
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Transmembrane Protein gp41
|Mouse anti Feline immunodeficiency virus gp41 transmembrane protein antibody, clone 5A1 recognizes feline immunodeficiency virus transmembrane protein gp41. It does not cross react with feline leukemia virus, feline herpes virus type 1, feline coronavirus or feline calicivirus.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, FIV extracts.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- In reduced conditions 4413-5307 gives bands at 140 and 41kD.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up