Feline Immunodeficiency Virus p24 antibody | NM3-6A9
Mouse anti Feline immunodeficiency virus p24 antibody, clone NM3-6A9 does not recognise Feline Leukemia Virus, Feline Herpes Virus type 1, Feline Coronavirus or Feline Calicivirus.
Mouse anti feline immunodeficiency virus p24, clone NM3-6A9 recognizes a different epitope to clone PAK3-2C1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native, extracts
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus p24 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- 4413-5107 detects a major band of approximately 24kDa
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Feline Immunodeficiency Virus p24 gag||MCA2278||C* E F* IF WB||0.25 mg|
Product Specific References
Kenyon, J.C. and Lever, A.M. (2011) The molecular biology of feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV).
Viruses. 3: 2192-213.
Luttge, B.G. and Freed, E.O. (2010) FIV Gag: virus assembly and host-cell interactions.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 134: 3-13.
Willett, B.J. et al. (1997) FIV infection of the domestic cat: an animal model for AIDS.
Immunol Today. 18: 182-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra