Feline Herpes Virus Type 1 antibody | FHV7-7C
FHV-1 is worldwide, and the most clinically significant pathogen for feline respiratory infections, being the causative agent of feline viral rhinotracheitis (FVR). Clone FHV7-7C specifically reacts with three different cultured FHV isolates, but does not cross react with feline Calcivirus (FCV), feline Immunodeficiency virus (FIV) or feline Leukaemia virus (FeLV).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Feline Herpes Virus Type 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone FHV7-7C recognizes feline herpes virus under reducing conditions.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2490 detects bands of approximately 105-113kDa(gB/gC); 67kDa(gI) and 60kDa(gD).
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Feline Herpes Virus Type 1 antibody
Verweij, M.C. et al. (2011) The capacity of UL49.5 proteins to inhibit TAP is widely distributed among members of the genus Varicellovirus.
J Virol. 85 (5): 2351-63.
Maeda, K. et al. (1998) Properties and functions of feline herpesvirus type 1 glycoproteins.
J Vet Med Sci. 60 (8): 881-8.